Agenda for NIIT-SLAC Meeting back
- Mr. Ejaz will visit SLAC at end of NOV.
- Mr. Adnan will visit SLAC at end of Sept.
- Mr. Azher's visit schedule has not been finalized.
- Les to arrange Rectors meeting with director of SLAC and president of Stanford.
- Bibo's visit is schedule in second week of feburary (one week visit).
- Adnan's invitation letter is pending.
2)Report For US State Department:
- Col. Allah Baksh will be sending financial report.
Pakistan Network Case Study:
- Certain components of report have been revised.
- The main backbone is also being monitored to find the precise problem area.
3)Introduction of New Students:
- Task List to be updated to assign tasks to new students
- Neelma will be working on Active Measurment
- Rabail will be working on Passive measurments
- Hassan will be working on IEPM-BW
- Akbar Mehdi will be working on excel macros to work on fawad's data
- Waqar will be working installation of PingER on NTC Site
- Umer Khan will be working on Anomaly detection
- Qasim has the password and will extract the packages
- Confirm from Mr. azher which machines have PingER 2 installed
- min-RTT is being used
- Faran to mail graph for variation of RTT
- Faran to put sanity checks on Data
- Faran to use SLAC Ping Agent at SLAC
- Faran to add Trace route results
-Install managment tools in SLAC
ęCopyright 2004, NIIT and SLAC.